Expanding the Global Literacy Network, tracking and reporting on the activities of the established network, organizing and tracking project activities such as festivals, workshops and field visits abroad, preparing the required and specified project documents and reporting on time.
Work start date: December 2022
Duration of the position: Until 30.09.2023
- Liaise and maintain communication with CSOs working in the fields of environmental sustainability, conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation,
- Support the expansion of the network established with these CSOs,
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the established communication network,
- Supporting the preparation of the activity plan in the framework of the project,
- Organization, implementation and follow-up of project activities such as festivals, workshops, study visits abroad,
- Supporting the establishment of communication and cooperation with municipalities and local government institutions within the project,
- Preparing a monthly report of all work done and passing it on to the coordinator,
- Organizing promotional activities for the project activities,
- Participating in the preparation of written and visual materials for the media, website and other promotional activities,
- Participate in visits to institutions and organizations, if assigned,
- Participate in internal and external capacity building and advocacy meetings and trainings, as required,
- Prepare required and specified project documents and report in a timely manner,
- Assist in the preparation of project reports.
- Open to innovation, willing to improve her/himself, inclined to work in a team,
- Interest in environmental and advocacy issues, sufficient knowledge, awareness of developments related to her/his job, good observation and communication skills and solution oriented,
- Responsible, has work principles,
- Ability to communicate and report in English,
- No travel restrictions and willingness to work on weekends (weekday leave will be used in case of working on weekends),
- Have a driver's license (and be able to drive).
- A minimum of four years of volunteer or professional experience in environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation, and/or environmental policy making
- At least five years working for an CSO or international institution in the environmental field is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree (from a college or equivalent accredited institution, preferably project coordination or environmental science or political science);
- Experience in advocacy, policy making, policy note terminology and practices
- Proficient use of MS office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to master and actively use online training tools
Advanced level of English (writing, comprehension, and speaking).
Interested individuals can send their updated CVs and motivation letters in English to [email protected] by November 21, 2022.
Applications that are not submitted via email and are missing documentation will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
YUVA; does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation and ethnic origin.