The training is designed to cover how the Logical Framework Matrix is used as an analysis and design tool in project planning and development processes, and its relationship with project cycle management. In this regard, the training will be particularly useful for those CSOs who are in the process of applying to an EU grant scheme.
The topics that will be covered in the training program include:
- Concepts of program, project, grant, and activity, and their differences,
- Benefits of the logical framework approach to analysis and planning processes,
- The relationship between the logical framework matrix and intervention logic resulting from basic analyses,
- Identification of indicators and verification sources,
- Assumptions and risks, and their relationship with the logical framework matrix,
- Budget plan development for a project activity plan.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 23.59
Both trainings will be delivered with the same scope and content.
There will be room for 25 participants for each training. The application form will be closed either on the deadline or when the targeted number of application was received, whichever is first. Selection from among applicants will be on first-come-first-serve basis.
Following the application evaluation process, you will receive a response regarding your application.