501- Throughout the Sustainable Development and Global Goals training program, we will focus on Sustainable Development Goals and try to get to know the processes surrounding this concept. At the end of this course, with its current definition, we will discuss what sustainable development and Sustainable Development Goals are, what kind of structure and process it is formed, the development story of some concepts such as human development, social welfare, capabilities, environmental sustainability, sustainable development, to UN conferences and the outputs of these conferences. Thus, we will try to understand the historical, conceptual, political and strategic qualities on which sustainable development goals are based, and the messages between the lines. In addition, we will seek the answer to the question of whether growth can be sustainable in the light of the discussions based on the criticism of the growth-based development approach.
- By referring to the UN conferences and the outputs of these conferences, the development story of concepts such as human development, social welfare, environmental sustainability and sustainable development;
- The historical, conceptual, political and strategic characteristics of the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Sustainable development structure and its relationality, common areas and basic principles, forms of ownership at the global, regional and local level, and the approach of public ownership, advocacy and non-governmental organizations;
- How sustainable growth is possible or not is sought within the Sustainable Development Goals, and the solution proposals for a better world of sustainable development understanding, the favorable environment and opportunities it provides;
- How civil society organizations will associate themselves with the Sustainable Development Goals and what this relationship means.
All it takes is 3 days for the "501 - Sustainable Development and Global Goals" course to be held face-to-face. This face-to-face training will take place between 08-09-10 February 2023.
If you have decided to participate in “501 - Sustainable Development and the Global Goals” online only, good news! There is no set start and end date. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. Our recommendation to you is to spare 1 hour a day and complete the entire program in 3 days. 501 - Video content included in Sustainable Development and Global Goals 2 hours; Reading materials take 1 hour. So the total duration of all content is 3 hours.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.