Why Organizational Coaching?
Although the works, publications and even trainings of STGM focus on specific subjects and areas, they are not particularly developed for a single CSO inherently. We usually invite representatives of 10-12 different organizations to our training, we work together, but it is not possible to allocate a time for individual works due to the limited durations of trainings. For this reason, we try to plan and provide individual support for organizations by CSO Support Point. One of these one-to-one supports is an organization-specific, structured and medium-term expertise support, called “organizational coaching/mentoring”.
How does the Programme Work?
Organizations to be supported within the context of organizational coaching/mentoring programme assess conformity of their needs in cooperation with expert(s) of STGM Support Point. They determine the content, format and schedule of organizational coaching together, and they carry out face-to-face or online works at certain periods of time, based on decided working method.
The main topics supported within the scope of the organizational coaching programme are as follows;
1. Participation and Organization Works
- Digital Advocacy Campaign Development
- Local and National Networking
- Policy Monitoring and/or Shadow Reporting
2. Organizational Development Studies
- Strategic Plan Development
- Organizational Level Monitoring and Evaluation
- Volunteers Cooperation Programme Development
- Communication Plan Development
- Digital Communication Plan Development
- Corporate Finance Management
3. Rights-Based Approach Adaptation
As STGM, we have been providing organizational coaching/mentorship support to more than 100 CSOs so far.
You can contact CSO Support Point to find out organizational currently available coaching/mentorship programme in line with your needs and requirements.