The first training module will introduce participants to the following topics:
- Adult learning and professional development;
- Organisational and personal development;
- Methods of support in development;
- Mentoring and coaching as capacity building interventions.
The first training module is taking place on 26 and 27 October, two working days, 6 hours each.
The second training module will cover the following topics:
- When to apply mentoring and coaching in the CSO capacity building practice;
- How to apply mentoring and coaching;
- Mentoring and coaching process and skills.
The second module will take place at the end of November, two working days, 6 hours each. The exact days will be communicated to selected participants at the start of the first training module end October.
The training programme will include practical exercises in-between the two training modules. Detailed agenda will be shared with selected participants.
Interested CSOs should apply by filling in and submitting the Application Form by Tuesday, 20 October 2020, 17:00hrs CET.
You can find application details here.