Although our fields of activity and the subjects we are interested in and prioritize are different from each other, we all strive for the same purpose in the civil field. We are trying to implement initiatives that will contribute to the solution of some social problems that we worry about. We make plans, try to create resources, develop and implement projects and programs.
- So, to what extent can we implement our plans and projects?
- What progress are we making?
- What changes do we see in our target group, in the field we work in?
Here monitoring and evaluation covers the methods and approaches we will use to answer these questions.
204-Monitoring and Evaluation title deals with the basic concepts of monitoring and evaluation, the function of indicators, the planning and reporting aspects of indicator determination and monitoring and evaluation with different examples.
- Basic concepts of monitoring and evaluation,
- The function of monitoring and evaluation processes and the questions they try to answer,
- Some key elements such as conceptual framework and indicators,
- about the planning and reporting aspects of monitoring and evaluation.
Online 204-Monitoring and Evaluation does not have any scheduled start and end dates. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. We suggest you to spare 1 hour a day and finish the whole program in 2 days. The video content in “204 Watching and Evaluation” is 1.15 hours; reading materials take 45 minutes. So the total duration of all content is 2 hours.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.