Information and communication technologies, also known as digital technologies, are gaining more and more importance in social life. Emails, video calls, online games, social networking sites and more are now part of our daily lives. Especially with the Covid-19 Pandemic, individuals and institutions started to need digital technologies more. This process, called digitalization, requires individuals to increase their digital literacy levels and institutions to implement digital transformation processes. It is also certain that digital literacy skills of those working in the field of civil society should be increased in order to effectively use digital technologies, which are of critical importance in the participation of especially disadvantaged individuals and communities in social life.
301-Digital Literacy and Digital Transformation aims to develop the skills that civil society organizations need in the digitalization and digital transformation processes, from digital security to accurate searches on the internet, from making digital strategies and planning to working remotely.
- The concept of digital literacy and its effects on business life,
- Changes in news and news channels in the digital age, the concepts of fake news and hate speech and their social effects,
- Search engine working principles, keyword selection and target audience to be reached in order to use the internet effectively,
- Basic information about digital security and what needs to be done for digital privacy,
- The concepts of digitalization and digital transformation, and disruptive technologies and their uses,
- The cultural dimension of the concept of digital transformation and its effects on working life, and the strategy and planning skills that CSOs should have in their digital transformation processes,
- Digital platforms that CSOs can use to work remotely and digital planning of remote work,
It is enough to spare 3 days for the “301-Digital Literacy and Digital Transformation” training program to be held face to face. This face-to-face training will take place between 15-16-17 June 2022.
If you have decided to participate in “301-Digital Literacy and Digital Transformation” online only, good news! There is no set start and end date. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. We recommend you to spare 2 hours a day and complete the whole program in 2.5 days. The video content in “301-Digital Literacy and Digital Transformation” takes a total of 2.5 hours, and the reading materials take a total of 2 hours. So the total duration of all content is 4.5 hours.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.