It has been designed with the aim of incorporating the basic knowledge and skills necessary to integrate different rights areas into the works we carry out with the intersectionality approach, thus increasing our advocacy capacity and strengthening our impact on the change we want to create, and the suggestions presented to us on mainstreaming.
Civil society organizations that want to integrate different rights areas into rights-based studies and organizational structure that they carry out with an intersectional approach, and civil society activists, volunteers and employees who are curious about the concept of mainstreaming and want to consolidate their knowledge can join Policy Prone Organizations. In order to follow the program, there is no need for any basic knowledge and skills related to the topics covered.
Policy Prone Organizations consists of 4 courses. The content of each course was designed independently from each other, but in a way that supports each other.
- 501 - Sustainable Development and Global Goals
- 502 - Gender and Mainstreaming
- 503 - Child Rights and Mainstreaming
- 504 - Refugee Rights and Mainstreaming
Policy Prone Organisations was designed with a long-term training course approach. The long-term training course does not only refer to the duration, but also emphasizes a method that feeds the development processes of the participants with different tools and focuses on participation and experience.
Policy Prone Organisations come up with this point of view. Each course title in it is primarily a comprehensive and structured capacity strengthening training that combines the participants' practical experience in the field with academic and professional knowledge. Based on the learning-by-doing and adult education approach, it gives the opportunity to experience and reflect on the issues and concepts that are at the center of organizational capacity.
We have two options for joining the Policy Prone Organisations. One is a face-to-face course program. It covers a period of 4 months. Every month, we meet, talk and discuss with the experts on the topic in the training course with 3-day meetings.
Another option is the online Policy Prone Organisations training course, which we complete at our own pace of learning and planning. The online content includes key concepts, discussions and information for the courses covered in the course program. As such, it forms the basis of the face-to-face course program, and having completed the online content during your application gives you a priority.
In Policy Prone Organizations,
- We will learn what the Sustainable Development Goals are, what kind of a structure and process they are formed in, the development story of some concepts such as human development, social welfare, capabilities, environmental sustainability, sustainable development, in the light of discussions based on the criticism of the growth-based development approach by referring to the UN conferences and the outputs of these conferences. we will discuss the answer to the question of whether growth can be sustainable,
- By considering gender as a category that intersects with other social inequalities, our capacity to take steps to implement and sustain equality in the inner workings of our own organizations, in the projects and programs we carry out, will be strengthened;
- We will strengthen the capacity of our organization on refugee situations and rights in the processes of mainstreaming refugee rights in order to integrate refugees into the civil society agenda in the context of migration and development and to ensure their representation in rights-based studies;
- We will learn about current debates on the perception of children, the historical process and philosophy of children's rights, and children's right to participate in order to embed a child rights approach in the work we carry out with children for or on all issues that concern children.
Civil society organizations that want to integrate different rights areas into rights-based studies and organizational structure that they carry out with an intersectional approach, and civil society activists, volunteers and employees who are curious about the concept of mainstreaming and want to consolidate their knowledge can join Policy Prone Organisations. In order to follow the program, there is no need for any basic knowledge and skills related to the topics covered.
The Policy Prone Organisations face-to-face program was designed with a long-term training course approach. For 4 months, it is enough to set aside 3 days a month for face-to-face meetings. We would like to remind you that from time to time, after face-to-face meetings, trainers may ask you for various preparations and tasks.
|08-09-10 February 2023
|501 - Sustainable Development and Global Goals
|08-09-10 March 2023
|502 - Gender and Mainstreaming
|12-13-14 April 2023
|503 - Child Rights and Mainstreaming
|10-11-12 May 2023
|504 - Refugee Rights and Mainstreaming
If you've decided to join the Policy Prone Organisations online-only, good news! There is no set start and end date. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. Our recommendation to you is to allocate 3.5 hours a week and complete the entire program in 4 weeks. Video content within the Policy Prone Organizations lasts 9.5 hours, and reading materials take 4.5 hours. So the total duration of all content is 14 hours.
You can join the Policy Prone Organisations program either online or in person.
If you want to join the Policy Prone Organisations face-to-face program, simply click the "Face to Face" button and follow the steps to register. Applications will be opened on December 15, 2022 and the deadline is Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 23:59.
Within 10 days of the application deadline, the application evaluation process will be completed and you will receive a response regarding your application. Let us remind you that if your application is accepted, a "support letter" will be requested from the management structure of the organization you represent, stating that they support your participation in the entire program on behalf of your organization.
If you want to join the Policy Prone Organisations online at your own learning pace, at the time and place of your choosing, simply click the "Online" button and follow the steps set to register. After completing your registration, you will be able to access online content belonging to Policy Prone Organisations. We recommend that you finish these online contents before applying for the in-person program. In this way, you will give your application a priority.
You will receive a digital "Policy Prone Badge" when you complete each training in the "Policy Prone Organisations" program. At the end of the program, when you obtain 4 digital completion badges, a digital “Certificate of Participation” issued in your name will be sent to the e-mail address you used while registering.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.